Red Envelope Consulting is seeking Salesforce Consultants for a company located on the northwest side of Indianapolis.
The Salesforce Consultant involves business consulting, requirements management, administration and declarative development, testing, training, and documentation.
▼ READ MORE
Salesforce Administrator responsibilities, including:
- Gathering and documenting requirements;
- Developing test plans and leading testing cycles (both QA and UAT).
- Developing training materials and conducting training sessions.
- Analyzing and cleansing data files (in Excel, text, etc.);
- Extracting data from, and loading files into, Salesforce;
- Designing and generating Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Designing the application database;
- Building objects and fields;
- Building validation rules;
- Building page layouts;
- Defining and building calculated fields;
- Creating workflows;
- Defining security with roles, groups, profiles, permission sets, and field-level security.
- Experience demonstrating competence in the roles and responsibilities described above.
- Experience working in a client-facing, consulting environment.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Force.com Developer (DEV 401) or Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
- Certified Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
The Salesforce Administrator is a full-time role that involves business consulting, data management, report development, user training, and general Salesforce administration.
Roles & Responsibilities
When applying, candidates are asked to self-evaluate in each of the elements listed in the table below.
For the credentials section, please simply indicate that you possess a credential with “X”
For other elements, please score your experience as follows:
0=No experience, 1=Beginner, 2=Intermediate, 3=Strong, 4=Expert
Red Envelope Consulting is seeking Salesforce Developer for a company located on the northwest side of Indianapolis.
This position will serve as the subject matter expert for solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration and customization of complex environments. Design and develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform. Perform unit testing and defect fixes. Liaise with internal clients and users to understand their business needs in developing solutions through Salesforce. Ad hoc analysis and projects as needed.
Human Resource Director
Red Envelope Consulting is seeking an HR Director for a nonprofit company on the NW side of Indy. The HR Director oversees the human resource processes and functions of the nonprofit organization while also driving the strategic and tactical execution for organizational development programs, employee engagement/retention programs, performance management processes and tools, and other initiatives that build/maintain a strong and culturally healthy workforce.
Red Envelope Consulting is seeking a Sales Representative for a company located in the following areas: Ft. Wayne, IN - Champaign, IL - and Cincinnati, OH. The Sales Representative is responsible for maintenance and management of several customers, while creating development for future growth, and assisting with inventory and other assigned duties.
Other responsibilities include:
AUDIO VIDEO FIELD TECHNICIAN
Red Envelope Consulting is completing a search for an organization located near South Bend, IN. We are looking for a talented Audio Video Field Technician to join a top-notch technical installation team. We are experiencing solid growth and seeking key talent to expand our capabilities and reach while continuing to deliver superior professionalism and customer experience. We desire a hard-working individual who is passionate about technology and interested in furthering their career. If you’re confident that we’ve just described you, we want to hear from you.
This position involves hands-on wiring, physical installation, setup, and configuration of residential audio/video equipment including: Home Theater Systems, HiFi Audio Systems, Home Automation Systems, and Residential Wired & Wireless Data Networks. Basic programming of systems is done utilizing specialized PC software and web-based interfaces. These systems range from basic single room solutions to advanced whole-house systems, utilizing state-of-the-art high performance equipment.
Other responsibilities include:
Red Envelope Consulting is seeking a receptionist for a company on the Northwest of Indianapolis. The receptionist will be responsible for operating a multi-line telephone system; directing callers to appropriate personnel by performing the following duties; completing a variety of administrative duties, responsible for greeting/screening vendors, customers and visitors, ensuring that they are shown to the waiting area, and notify appropriate person(s) that they have guests waiting.