Red Envelope Consulting is seeking Salesforce Consultants for a company located on the northwest side of Indianapolis.
The Salesforce Consultant involves business consulting, requirements management, administration and declarative development, testing, training, and documentation.
▼ READ MORE
Salesforce Administrator responsibilities, including:
- Gathering and documenting requirements;
- Developing test plans and leading testing cycles (both QA and UAT).
- Developing training materials and conducting training sessions.
- Analyzing and cleansing data files (in Excel, text, etc.);
- Extracting data from, and loading files into, Salesforce;
- Designing and generating Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Designing the application database;
- Building objects and fields;
- Building validation rules;
- Building page layouts;
- Defining and building calculated fields;
- Creating workflows;
- Defining security with roles, groups, profiles, permission sets, and field-level security.
- Experience demonstrating competence in the roles and responsibilities described above.
- Experience working in a client-facing, consulting environment.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Force.com Developer (DEV 401) or Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
- Certified Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
Red Envelope Consulting is seeking a Sales Representative for a company located in the following areas: Ft. Wayne, IN - Champaign, IL - and Cincinnati, OH. The Sales Representative is responsible for maintenance and management of several customers, while creating development for future growth, and assisting with inventory and other assigned duties.
Other responsibilities include:
HUMAN RESOURCE GENERALIST
Red Envelope Consulting is seeking an HR Generalist for a company in the Muncie, IN area.
This human resource coordinator is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a
professional level and works closely with HR management in supporting the organization. This
position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration,
payroll, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy
implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
Required Education, Qualifications, Technical Skills/Competencies:
Preferred Educations, Qualifications, Technical Skills/Competencies: