Red Envelope prides itself on providing the best care for employers and employees during times of transition. Through our robust services we assist in processing change, planning next steps, ensuring progress is being made, and providing the best placement plan possible.
Processing » Planning » Progress » Placement
We ensure that the support we provide includes quality advice, individual attention, ongoing assistance, and the latest materials for guiding employees toward their new career path while maintaining morale within the company during seasons of change.
Below you’ll find a sample of Individual-based and Employer-Based Services that are available.
- Transition Counseling for the unique needs of Employees in Change
- Career Evaluations and Counseling
- Development of Resumes and Cover Letters
- Job Search Training
- Interview Preparation
- Job Market Targets | Networking
- Job Search & Ongoing Training through Transition
- Employer-based Communication Plans: Focus on the care of employee and perception of employer
- Employer-based Progress Reports: Overall progress of employees in transition
Our customized programming allows us to be flexible to meet on and offsite.
Whether onsite or from the comfort of home, Red Envelope can connect in person, online via messenger, or by phone/text.
The accomplished staff at Red Envelope are qualified to meet all of your experience level needs, from emerging interns to Senior and Executive Levels.
We offer both Individual and Group Sessions.
Our flexible program durations range form 1-2 months, 3-6 months, or until placed.